Shampooing your vehicle is not always a pleasant experience, but it is necessary if we want to keep our vehicle in its best possible condition. As a result, anything which makes the results easier or more enjoyable is appreciated!
It is possible to accomplish this by employing a Foam Cannon for car wash, which creates thick foam that adheres to and breaks down such dirt & grime on your vehicle’s surface. It provides additional lubrication as well as makes the entire process easier, faster, and less labor-intensive, while also ensuring that your vehicle is scratch-free after it has been polished.
What Is A Form Cannon And How It Works?
If you take your car to a skilled car wash or service tech, they will make every effort to remove any dirt or spills from your vehicle as gently as possible. This is because washing a vehicle incorrectly can risk pushing the dirt around, causing scratches and swirls to appear in the finish of your vehicle.
A lubricated foam blanket or even slippery car wash is applied to the paint surface by the Foam Cannon, which softens any aggressive dirt particles without anyone having to touch the paint surface.
To learn to make use of foam cannon, follow these simple instructions:
- Water should be added to the soap solution tank.
- Combine 1-3 ounces of the chosen car wash soap and mix thoroughly.
- Start by removing any dirt particles and grime from your vehicle by gently rinsing it down with water. Attach the Foam Cannon foamer to the car and use suds to cover the entire car surface.
- Fine-tune the foam texture to the desired level by turning the knob on the soap mixture control. Then wrap the car with an even spread of foam.
- The suds would then start to break down and lift any stubborn dirt that has remained on the surface.
- During the process of sliding the foam down the car, it gently drags the dirt along with it
- Finish by gently rubbing over the surface with a quality microfiber cloth as well as wash-mitt to remove any remaining residue.
Reasons for which a foam cannon should be used
- Using snow foam technology, foam cannon is an optimal option for washing any type of vehicle.
- Helps clean any vehicle with high-concentration foaming action.
- Enables you to wash your car to the same level of excellence as an expert car detailer
- It simply eliminates grime from even the slightest crack or crevice, as well as goopy mess marks from the car’s finish.
- Components made of solid brass are corrosive and quality plastics are resistant to the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Using foam cannon in conjunction with a water hose saves more water than using a traditional pipe and bucket wash method.
- The advanced power system combines the optimal amounts of vehicle wash shampoo, water, and oxygen to produce soapy foam that adheres to any car surface without leaving any residue.
- It can be utilized as a “touch-free” rinse for dirty or covered in dust vehicles
- Precision control is achieved through the adjustable vertical jet nozzle, resulting in the creation of the ideal wash foam spread.
Benefits of using foam canon for washing the car
Using a wash mitt to scrub away from either a panel of the car is a time-consuming process, and you’re bound to miss a spot or 2 once the water had also dried. Cleaning with such a microfiber towel as well as wash mitt is essential even though dirt tends to adhere to paint and requires agitation, irrespective as to whether or not you be using a foam cannon for removing it.
Traditional methods of cleaning your vehicle’s bodywork (applying soap to the panel with a bucket) can result in you running out of suds before you have finished cleaning your vehicle’s bodywork.
When this happens, the soap produces fewer suds over time. Fortunately, this is an issue that can be prevented entirely by spritzing the soap onto your car before you drive.
Secondly, because of the slippery nature of foam, dirt can be easily removed by hosing it down. Because foam, sticks to the surface of a car rather than running down the sides, it is much easier to identify where you have utilized your wash mitt when washing. When washing clothes with liquid soap, they could indeed dry out quickly, making it more difficult to tell that you have cleaned your clothes in the heat of the day.
There is a lower likelihood of scratching the painted surface. People grew up dunking a sponge in a pool of water and scrubbing a car’s surface with a good amount of pressure when they were children. This increases the chances of a vehicle being scratched and must be avoided if possible. Because the soap is responsible for a great deal of grime removal, there isn’t any scrubbing necessary.
A foam cannon pertains significantly more detergent than a wash mitt so you don’t need to apply much pressure while using a wash mitt. Primarily, you are just resting the water’s surface to assist in the discharge of the stinky foam from the water’s surface.
Some cannons or soaps produce the most foam than the others, but using a gas-powered water hose by cannon will almost always result in even more foam being generated than using an electric pressure washer.
Although foam cannon are for some people, particularly if you’re a vehicle enthusiast who holds a big truck as well as SUV, it is not something that is recommended for everyone.
If you stay in an urban area but don’t have quick access either to a water hose or water, it may well be essential to use a rinse-less product. Using a piston sprayer to utilize a rinse less product to vehicles that have only a thin coating of dirt on them is an alternative method of cleaning
Ultimately, how you use soap to the exterior of your vehicle is what matters most. Nevertheless, if you do not want to make use of a power washer, bubble guns also are available if you do not want to cover your vehicle with soap as much as you would with other devices.
A basic water hose can be used to connect such devices, which can produce some impressive foam when used in conjunction with a pressure washer.
Table of Contents